Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Vampy Varnish' Weekly Poll

1. How has your week been so far? It started out ok, and quickly went to carp. Having some tests done to figure out what the heck is wrong with my right leg and why I am in so much pain there. Waiting to hear from Doc today to find out when I'll get an MRI...

2. Tarantino or Cameron for the Oscar Best Director win? Can I vote for Kathryn Bigelow (she's Cameron's ex...so I believe she qualifies!)

3. What’s on your nails? Nubar Swiss Chocolate...thinking about adding something to make the mani look like candy...or going with ChG's For Audrey to do that whole chocolate brown with soft blue combo that was so popular last year.

4. What’s your greatest (realistic) fear? Losing my son to some fatal car crash as he attempts to drive his new car to Seattle, WA without much driving experience and ALONE AND finding myself in the poorhouse because of all these medical tests and the crappy way that health insurance companies run our health care system AND that I will never be free of pain.

5. What’s your greatest (non-realistic) fear? I try not to have these.

6. Have you tried Dr. Pepper Throwback yet (or Mt. Dew or Pepsi)? No, I am loving Coke Zero though.

7. Are you gonna get anything from the MAC Spring Colour Collection? I might...haven't decided yet.

8. Do you like rollercoasters and which is your favorite? I do! I have never been to Magic Mountain, but I'd love to ride the Colossus. Of the rollycoasters I have been on, I liked Top Gun at Marriott's Great America the most so far I think. But the Big Dipper at Santa Cruz is pretty cool too, in a retro way.

9.Which spring nail collection have you liked the most so far? China Glaze Up & Away for it's variety of colors and shades, Milani 3D for Holo goodness, and now the Nubar Risque Reds collex cuz I am absolutely in LOVE with Nubar's formula and wear.

10. What’s the last movie you watched? The Book of Eli. It was just OK. I was entertained and enjoyed it, but wouldn't go see it again or want to own it. Denzel was amazing, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for Reading my blog and for your feedback! Though I don't always respond, I do read every comment and I love hearing from you! Your suggestions and comments are so appreciated. Thanks for sending them!
If you would like to tell me about your blog and invite me to follow, drop me an email at lacqueredlizard at gmail.com please, no link whoring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...