Friday, January 15, 2010

Satin and Silk

Inspired by a fellow member on the Facebook Nail Polish Collectors group, created by Erin who also writes the Tropical Mind blog. I do believe this was pretty much an all out copy of Diane's lovely idea. I used Revlon Blackberry - a name I just don't understand but, oh well! I topped it with China Glaze Matte Magic and then went over the tips again with the Revlon Blackberry. Hope you like it. I might try this look with other colors.I can't get over how old my hands look...especially when compared to the younger bloggers out there...Trincess, Tartofraises come to mind right away.
Please ignore the big ding in my index finger...don't remember what happened there.

More posts to come, I have so many things to create and share!
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. The color is great and I love a good funky french!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Nice to see you here Evil Angel, thanks for checking out my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for Reading my blog and for your feedback! Though I don't always respond, I do read every comment and I love hearing from you! Your suggestions and comments are so appreciated. Thanks for sending them!
If you would like to tell me about your blog and invite me to follow, drop me an email at lacqueredlizard at gmail.com please, no link whoring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...