Friday, January 15, 2010

Blue Mani Circa September 2009

This is where it all started - this time. Here is my first "fun" manicure once I got back into the world of nail polish. This photo is from September 20 of 2009. My husband and I were at the park where we were married the year before enjoying a picnic under the oak tree and I snapped this picture of a fun french I did.
That's a while ago and so I am trying really hard to remember what colors I used...fortunately, I have photos of the stash I had back then on my facebook! So this is Milani Pool Party on the tips and Revlon's Color Beam Sheer Bright Sky over the top. This manicure was before I learned about Seche Vite. My nails were a bit short, but they looked nice with these colors.

I had a moment of insanity and thought I would narrow my stash down to only mini bottles since I live in a very tiny space, but that didn't last and though I've already done an ROAK to a nice facebook friend from the Nail Polish Collectors group and given most of my Milanis away. I would be sad, but it made room for Nubar, Essie, Nfu Oh, Opi, China Glaze, Zoya, and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for Reading my blog and for your feedback! Though I don't always respond, I do read every comment and I love hearing from you! Your suggestions and comments are so appreciated. Thanks for sending them!
If you would like to tell me about your blog and invite me to follow, drop me an email at lacqueredlizard at gmail.com please, no link whoring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...