Friday, January 15, 2010

<3 Atlantis <3

I visited my local Sally Beauty to find China Glaze Khromes and this "Atlantis" glitter I was seeing in the blogosphere... I truly love this color. It's just complete and utter happiness in a bottle to me...or on my fingers or my toes...it's the one I put on when the days are gray and I need a little cheer. There's just so much going on in that teal jelly with holo sparkles.
This is also when I got my first bottle of Seche...and learned about "cuticle pull" and "tip pull" which I've since learned to avoid.

But of course, I couldn't leave it alone and all by itself, not when I had other new polishes to try! So I did my best, sans striper brush, to paint a gold stripe using China Glaze Twenty-Four K. The lines are sloppy, but I loved the combo and these nails got NOTICED! It's always fun when people actually notice what I've done...sometimes because I love it so, and other times because it took so friggin' long to do it! This one didn't take long, I just loved it. I really do need a back up bottle of this one.
Somedays, the phone cam does a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for Reading my blog and for your feedback! Though I don't always respond, I do read every comment and I love hearing from you! Your suggestions and comments are so appreciated. Thanks for sending them!
If you would like to tell me about your blog and invite me to follow, drop me an email at lacqueredlizard at gmail.com please, no link whoring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...