Sunday, April 4, 2010

Trailer Trash

Cheeky Monkey Trailer Trash, that is. :)  As soon as I saw the post about Cheeky Monkey on the Vampy Varnish blog, I went to the website, fell for Trail Trash and sent an email via their contact form. I heard from Andrea just about instantly and having no pride, I asked for some freebies which, after a bit of chat, she agreed to send. I've already reviewed Social Climber and so here I have for you the lot I received. (check out my coolio jammies that I thought complimented the bottles so well! 
I've since worn them all and shown you a couple: Social Climber and Man Chaser, so here I bring you my chosen color: Trailer Trash. I love the name and thought the color would be a bit more on the lavender side according to the website so I will admit I was a little disappointed to find it was just a pink polish.
Then I put it on...and yes, it's another pink polish, but there's something not so "Barbie" about it that I really like. This is two coats of Wet Dream, Two self-leveling coats of Trailer Trash followed by 2 coats of I Like it on Top and then one coat of Seche because I need that to be able to sleep at night. :)
I do wish it were more lavender as it shows on the website, but I love the name and the formula is the most amazing formula I've ever encountered in all my years of nail polish. I'm enthralled by the Cheeky Monkey and a fan for life. I'll soon own them all but I think my first purchase will include No Bra, Pour Me One, Raunchy Bitch and Romp for starters.
The formula and pigmentation on these is amazing. By now, you all know I love this brand so I'll leave it at that and let you look at more pictures of the beautiful.

til next time
~The Lizard

5 comments:

  1. That's a lovely, rather muted pink but without being sticky sweet. And the name is so hilariously charming. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! so nice colors to review.
    I like the names ^_^.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for Reading my blog and for your feedback! Though I don't always respond, I do read every comment and I love hearing from you! Your suggestions and comments are so appreciated. Thanks for sending them!
If you would like to tell me about your blog and invite me to follow, drop me an email at lacqueredlizard at gmail.com please, no link whoring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...