Seen this one on a few other blogs so I thought I'd copy and paste from Landa's blog and do it too.
1. Innie or outie?
2. Unlimited wealth or unlimited health?
Wealth, so I can pay for health. :) So many things I would fix could I afford to!
3. What is your favorite book?
as a child it was Hans Christian Andersen's Fairytales. Now I have a few, but I'll just go with "The Truth Machine" for now.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
Where ever I could be close to family and friends. I love Santa Barbara, but I miss having loved ones nearby.
5. What is your security blanket?
No such thing as Security...so I go with the flow and roll with the changes.
6. What is your mode of transportation?
I prefer my bicycle, but that will have to wait a few weeks...so a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee or my hubby's 1994 Honda Shadow.
7. What is your signature scent?
I love Burberry's of London, just their namesake scent, but lately, I can't wear scents without having trouble breathing.
8. If you were at Hogwarts, what house would you belong to?
There would be a new house created for me and my kind. Black Beaked PinkMingos. :p
9. If you could be any Disney princess who would you be and why?
Giselle, Facebook already told me I am her. LOL. But really, I did love her character. She's open and vulnerable and has a childlike outlook on life. Not a bad thing to have I think.
10. What is one of your bad habits?
I am disorganized. Hey! I'm creative...we don't have time for organization. :)
~Elizabeth aka Lacquered Lizard