Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award


Thanks to my dear friend over at (im)properly polished, for passing this award on to me. Not sure how I qualify for it, but I am so moved by the sweet things she said about me on her blog. You made my day sweet sister. (hehehee!)

So the award includes having to tell 10 things about myself and then tagging 10 other blogs.

10 things about me:
  1. I sing. Like a bird. No really. It took me years to believe in my talent, and now that I'm 50 and it's beginning to be more a challenge to keep the chords tuned up, I know now what I didn't know then. I'm good!
  2. I LOVE to ride my bike. I experience true joy pedaling around town.
  3. I have a few other blogs. I have been ignoring them all for a while, but it's time to write again - another thing that brings me joy.
  4. I raised my son on values and beliefs I wish I had the conviction to truly believe and now he is my greatest teacher in showing me that those tools truly work.
  5. I love people. I really enjoy getting to know them, learning what makes them who they are and understanding where they are coming from.
  6. I want everyone's deepest dreams to come true. What a wonderful world this would be if that happened. Not those fleeting deep dark dreams - those pass - I'm talking about the dreams that sometimes we keep from ourselves or dare not to dream.
  7. I used to only wear light colors when my nails were short, thought I had to have long nails to rock the fun stuff. The blogosphere has shown me the error of my ways and now I rock whatever I'm feeling, regardless of nail length. (Thank you to EVERYONE in my blogroll for that one!)
  8. I have recently learned to enjoy good scotch and fine whiskey. I guess that makes me old.
  9. On top of the blogs I already have - and will begin to write again - I'm considering adding another...but I could incorporate this next idea into an existing blog too.
  10. I'm over saturated with nail polish colors. There, I've said it. I've not seen a color that I don't already have some version of in over a year. I love nail polish, but 15 of the exact same blue I don't need.
Blogs I tag:
Well, I tag back the blog that tagged me even though she's already gotten the award and tagged me. She's amazingly creative and kind and I look forward to every post or email we share. I am so happy we're friends! (im)properly polished

The Daily Nail - and I am so sorry I never posted about our meetup. :( I had so much fun and your nails are even more amazing in person.

Emerald Sparkled - Trincess, I miss our chats, hope to chat again soon. Your nail designs are so inspiring and fun and cool! I mean, check out the Parrots! You are such a sweet person, thanks for letting me call you "friend."

Random Landa - The nails are great, love the blog, and the cookies??? I could never eat them...I'd just want to look at them all the time. So Talented! And the fact that you served our country gets you a very special place in my heart.

Short Wide Nails - I've just enjoyed getting to know you! You do some beautiful Konad designs. Another lady I am glad to call "friend."

And all the ladies I'm excited to meet at CosmoProf LV!!!
~The Lizard






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for Reading my blog and for your feedback! Though I don't always respond, I do read every comment and I love hearing from you! Your suggestions and comments are so appreciated. Thanks for sending them!
If you would like to tell me about your blog and invite me to follow, drop me an email at lacqueredlizard at gmail.com please, no link whoring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...