Friday, February 3, 2012

Moving my posts

Hi Everyone!

It's been a while, hasn't it?  Goodness, so much has happened. I've moved to the Sierra Nevada Mountain foothills far, far from my lovely beaches. I quit my job and am currently looking for the next thing which I am hoping will be a gig at Starbucks...really! My husband and I are reunited after living apart for 6 difficult months and although the reunion has had it's difficulties, I'm much happier here WITH him than I was in beachtown America without him.

Thank you for continuing to follow this little blog 'o mine. I really appreciate seeing all your smiling icons in the Google friend connect widget here. I'm really glad so many of you chose to visit and follow and I'm sorry I let you down. It gets better...

I have gotten back into blogging but I am going to channel most of my energy into my favorite blog: Simple Symmetry because it really does exemplify the values by which I am striving to live my life. Nail polish will be discussed over there as well. Afterall, it's a part of my simple life and always has been.

I hope you'll join me "over there" where we'll talk about more than nail polish. I hope you'll join me in discussing epiphanies and self-discovery as well as how you use, might use or have better ideas for some of the organizational things I've found to simplify the simple life.

I also feature one of my other favorite things: Tiny Homes! I do love them and I love the idea of making a small "footprint" on the earth.  I know it's not for everyone, and I sure can appreciate visiting the homes of those who like to live large. In fact, I really love exploring floor plans and you'll often find me wandering through open houses and model homes just to see how the space is used. You can get some great ideas for living small in some of those spacious spaces.

So, If any of that interests you beyond checking out nail polish art and swatches and comparisons - I promise they WILL happen from time to time - then follow me over there and join in the conversation. I'm even going to make time to respond to comments this go around.

Thank you for sticking around with the Lizard, it's been fun and I really do enjoy following all of your blogs and seeing what you create with your collections. I can't wait to show you what I've done with Zoya Cho and Skylar as inspired by April over at Concrete and Nail Polish.

I'm considering double posting the nail polish related posts over here so that those of you who don't much care about all that other stuff can see only what you wish to see over here...what do you think?

Happy Friday! Have a most excellent weekend.
~Lacquered Lizard

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that things are looking up in your world! I would love to continue seeing your nail posts here on this blog even if updates are aren't frequent or regular.

    Oh boy, I can't wait to see your Zoya manicure! I really loved the one I did & need to try that style again. I meant to get a shot of both hands and somehow forgot.

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words, April! That post is up...would love to know what you think.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for Reading my blog and for your feedback! Though I don't always respond, I do read every comment and I love hearing from you! Your suggestions and comments are so appreciated. Thanks for sending them!
If you would like to tell me about your blog and invite me to follow, drop me an email at lacqueredlizard at gmail.com please, no link whoring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...