Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I wear my Sunglasses at Night

This is Orly Flash Glam "Sunglasses at Night" all by itself, 4 coats. It was lovely, super easy to apply and the tip shrinkage is from the topcoat - my Cult Nails Wicked Fast needs to be thinned a bit.

This is a hairy glitter as I like to call them. A navy blue jelly with prismatic hairy glitter. I love it. I loved it in the bottle and even more so on my nails. I will try it again sometime over a dark blue, but truly, I loved it on its own very much.  On to the pictures: (which are crappy flash cell phone pictures...and I'm sorry, it's the best camera I have right now...hoping Santa will bring me a nice new one, but not holding my breath.)




Just look at that Prismatic beauty! This wore for a good 5 days. I used the soak-off method to remove it without any issues. I think it's my favorite Flash Glam so far...but I have a few more untrieds to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for Reading my blog and for your feedback! Though I don't always respond, I do read every comment and I love hearing from you! Your suggestions and comments are so appreciated. Thanks for sending them!
If you would like to tell me about your blog and invite me to follow, drop me an email at lacqueredlizard at gmail.com please, no link whoring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...