Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pomegranate Midnight Satellite

I wish I could tell you the tale behind my NEED to find this polish. Alas, a promise was made and I cannot.

But here is the polish I've been in search of since Summer of 2011 and now I understand why no one could tell me where to find it...it hadn't been released yet.

Here is my love. The complex, interesting combination of pigments known as Midnight Satellite from Pomegranate Lacquer!  Midnight Satellite is a gorgeous Kelly Green base with blue shimmer. They combine to make a stunning teal. BUT WAIT! The added interest is in a smattering of tiny silver glitter. It's not overkill, but just enough to make it so pretty. Yes, it's official...The Lizard loves this one and gives it a rating of Sizzling! (To be reminded of the Lizard's ratings you can click here.)

As always, click to make the photos bigger and forgive the not-so-great photography. (Refer to yesterday's post if you don't know why the pictures are not so grand.)

 In full sun
 Inside, natural light
These next two were taken a couple days later and are just to show you the base color (so please ignore the tip wear.)
 See that kelly green?
Beautiful!

What do you think? Will you be picking up a bottle (or two) of Midnight Satellite?

*Disclaimer* This polish was given to me by a source who shan't be named. I then purchased TWO bottles from Pomegranate Lacquer as soon as I discovered it in the Winter 2012 collection. All opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!!! I'm so happy you found this polish! It looks AMAZING on you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! So happy to see this on you. I may have to buy from Pomegranate...they have a color that I have decided I can't live wihtout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very pretty! I'm glad you were finally able to get this!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for Reading my blog and for your feedback! Though I don't always respond, I do read every comment and I love hearing from you! Your suggestions and comments are so appreciated. Thanks for sending them!
If you would like to tell me about your blog and invite me to follow, drop me an email at lacqueredlizard at gmail.com please, no link whoring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...